Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blog #9: SingStar Bollywood shuffles into Europe this Friday

Blod #9. Busy work, busy work. Feels so pointless... Blog #9: Find a text about Bolloywood... Bollywood... That's absolutly rediculous. Ludicrous. This topic is waaaaaaaaaaay too specific for my needs. I cannot link Resident Evil 5 to Bollywood. I can't link ANY games to Bollywood! At least, that's what I thought... Singstar is a videogame. Where you sing, into a microphone to go along with the music on the screen. It's a very "meh" type of game in my opinion, but some people really like it. Anyways, there have been many types of Singstar games. Examples would be: 90s, Decades, Classic, Rock, Country, etc. Now, apparently, there's a Singstar Bollywood. Amazing. Side note: This game can only be in found in Europe. All of the games' songs come from Bollywood films, like Bride and Prejudice. Ohhhhh....I see what you did with this article topic. You had it be this week so it would go together with the movie that we're watching. Clever. Okay, moving on, the songs found in this game are numerous, but they all have non-English titles so it's not worth it to list them. Aw, whatever, here's a few: Aashiqui - Nazar Ke Samne, Askar - Jhalak Dikhla Ja, and Chalte Chalte - Chalte Chalte. Translate it if you want. Anyways, I guess this would be a challenge to play, considering the unique ways they sing, I can't imagine playing it.

No comments: