Sunday, November 9, 2008

The New DSi (Kotaku.com)

First, we had the Gameboy. Then the Game Boy Color, followed by the Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, and now: the Nintendo DSi. I can sum up what I read about it in four words: I am highly disappointed. The DSi sounds better at first with new (yet in my opinion, unnecessary) features like a .3 mp (mega pixel) camera, the screens will be 17% bigger, at 3.25 inches each, an SD memory card slot, and finally a DSi shop for (sigh....) DSiWare. Okay, not let me go through all of the new features I just stated (in order): Highly unnecessary, okay that's fine, no one cares, gah..... Now, the worst feature has yet to be said. The new DSi will not have a GBA slot, so you can't play GBA games at all.... That was lost for these new features. Highly disappointing. The new DSi will arrive some time in 2009 at approximately $180.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry you're disappointed!

- Kelly