Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blog #1: No duh your PSP won't survive a disaster

So, the first blog in a new system of...restrictions, I guess. Excitement overwhelms me. And the topic is...natural disasters. Great. This article is a stretch, but it works. So, game systems and natural disasters. Fairly obvious to me, but it seems some are stupid enough to think their PSP/PS3/Wii/DS could survive tornados/hurricanes/earthquakes/world blowing up. The article discusses how the DS is more probable to survive a disaster than the PSP, due to the design. (It was at this point that I realized I was supposed to not summarize the article, but kept it anyways.) The PSP has been able to live through things, as can most game systems, but natural disasters? Please, who would believe that? Well...morons I guess. This would be comparable to a guy saying, "Don't worry buddy, you cat will survive being lit on fire and thrown over a clife. He's durable." That would also be stupid. Much moreso though. Okay, so, moral of the story: don't be stupid. Seriously, don't. Otherwise smart people like me will laugh at you. Actually, that entertains me... On second thought, go ahead and be stupid.

No comments: