Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh man...so tired (Reviews, part 2)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...ugh, now I'm really getting tired. See all the z's? That means I'm tired. Ok, Chrono Trigger, for the DS. This was a GREAT game on the Super Nintendo, but then came the PS version, which was just not as good. Chrono Trigger is an RPG about a group of time-traveling adventurers. OH, but see BACK THEN, that was COMPLETLY ORIGINAL. Never been done before. This remake for the DS, is actually true, and great. This is everything the original game had, but slightly more. In a good...great way. The game got an A+, and a Gold Award. Okay, the next game = terrible. Okay, average...but terrible in my opinion mostly because I hate football. (If anyone didn't know that, I'd actually be fairly surprised.) Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff, for the DS, is a remake of (I believe) a SNES game. It was cool at the time, but now...well, short answer: No. Long answer: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. To start off with, the game has terrible music. Also, there are unneccesary changes to the game that only worsen it. The game got a C, C+, and B-.

No comments: