Thursday, April 16, 2009

Outside Reading Reflection

The book I chose for outside reading is Full Tilt, by Neal Shusterman. I picked this book to read for many reasons. First of all, I really like the cover...wow that sounds dumb. But it’s true. The cover looks cool. Also, this book overall sounds really good. Going by the description on the back: “In order to escape, Blake must survive seven deadly rides by dawn, each of which represents a deep personal fear…” That overall sounds really awesome. To me, and I don’t know why, I like the sound of the structure of this book. I like things where there is like a structure, a list of levels (kind of like a video game). One final reason that this book interests me is that it sounds like a thrilling book. Not scary, but thrilling. For some reason, no books or movies seem to scare me. Anyways, due to these reasons, I chose the book Full Tilt, by Neal Shusterman to read for outside reading this quarter.

No comments: