Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blog #14: This week's SingStore update is full of love songs

Blog#14. Yay only two left! Oh, wait. Nevermind. We'll still have another 15 blogs next quarter. I seriously do not see the point of these blogs. Then again, I'm not even sure if you read these or just check them (Ms. Jarrett). I suppose me saying they are pointless won't get me anywhere though... Lame. Blog#14: Find a text about love. Unfortuanently, Resident Evil 5 is not (that much) about love. I guess I could talk about *HUGE SPOILERS* but those would be *spoilers*, and that would be bad. So..now we talk more about Singstar. And love songs. Lame. Short Summary: Singsatr is a singing game that now has many love songs available for purchase, such as The Bangles – Eternal Flame, Westlife – If I let You Go, Will Young – Leave Right Now, Frankie Goes To Hollywood – The Power of Love, and Sara Bareilles – Love Song. Um...I know I'm supposed to have some opinion about it, but...nothing comes to mind. People want to sing love songs, whatever, fine with me. I won't stop them. But there's no way I'm singing them.

No comments: