Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reviews + P = Previews (Part 2)

Well, I talked about a great game coming out, now for a bad game... So, "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Make the Grade." Wah..wah...wah..wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sigh... I weep for society. But mostly me. I guess society too though. Here's a direct quote from the magazine: "With host Jeff Foxworthy and a line up of virtual 10-year-old braniacs, Are You Samrter Than a 5th Grader? Make the Grade gives you a chance to earn gold stars and work your way up to the Million Dollar Question, just like a real-life contestant on the FOX TV show." Wow amazing! You can PRETEND to be on the show that NO ONE wants to be on, because the ONLY reason they go on it is for the money, and THAT"S TAKEN AWAY TOO! YAYYYYYYYYY! So, the things wrong with the game: 1) Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader 2) Graphics are terrible, no seriously, a baby still in the womb could draw better 3) WOWIIE! You can earn fake money in a game no one like! COOOOOOL. Okay, I'm done. My caps-lock key is in pain.

No comments: