Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Adjective paragraph

Here it is:

A trait that would be used to describe me is diverse because I like many different types of games, music, and movies. First, I like many different types of games. For example, I like action-adventures, platformers, fighting games, and RPGs (role-playing-games.) Next, I like many different genres of music. I mostly listen to metal but I also like a little techno, some classic rock, and occasionally pop. Lastly, I like many different types of movies. For example, while I typically watch comedies, I also like horror movies and action movies. The points stated have shown that I am very diverse.

6 comments:

bloggerboy said...

hey tanner I like action movies too!!!
tight so cya

shelby said...

i like your adjective paragraph!
i also like alot of different types of music!

Lauren said...

hey tanner i like a lot of kinds of music too!

SARAH said...

i like the word you used for you adjective paragraph. it's really creative!

olibobollie11 said...

i like your paragraph! well written!

Kelly Peterson said...

TANNER -- i think its so great that you enjoy such a variety of things! that'll be such a great trait to carry on through out your life!